Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

Happy with that, I’m sure Pep wouldn’t have wanted walker and Foden to play 90 minutes ideally but I’d sooner that and we go through.

Pep has an obsession with winning - he would never play an all out kids team. If there was ever a game to play 11 EDS lads it was that one and he ends up throwing KDB on in the second half.

Still credit where it's due - just enough experience to get us through.

He's a quality player but just doesn't suit us.
He is a very talented player.

But very selfish with the Ball.It is like he is playing only for Mahrez,instead of the team.

He needs to become more of a team player,and release the Ball more to team mates.

Through to the next round. Bournemouth played virtually a full strength team so considering we had a lot of kids playing this was never going to be an easy tie. Great finish by Delap, big unit certainly a different option to Kun or Jesus, hopefully he will get more game time next week at Burnley.

Foden excelled again. Ferran had a quiet game, but needs minutes so again hopefully will play against Burnley.

Mahrez continually plays terribly in these early cup games, like he's offended to have been put in with the kids. Sané was similar, IMO it really differentiates the real team players and the ones focused on themselves above all. Sterling, Walker, Mendy, Rodri all supported the kids, took on more responsibility, could be seen guiding them through the game and looked like they were enjoying it.
Mahrez is good player we all know that,but he’s frustrating as fuck and greedy to boot so much so I’d boot him up the fucking arse,he’ll probably start against Leicester on Sunday now..Oh and agree with all your points above ..

He wasn't
Of course he wasn’t. That’s what he’s got to put up with going forward though, people will say he’s been poor because they think he’s shit. Absolutely shite calling him out for tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.