COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The England hospital deaths are about to silence every one here denying a serious second wave.

Advance warning.

Last edited:
England hospital deaths today 33 - ten from the NW. It was 14 seven days ago.

And this is not even the worst of it. 22 of those deaths happened on Wednesday. This is the highest single day number since 25 June. 5 from the NW, 5 from Yorkshire, 3 from London and 8 from the Midlands.

THIS is the consequence of those rising ventilator numbers I have been warning about in here for 2 or 3 weeks and the media still are not picking up. They just talk about rising hospital admissions. Yes they matter. But the ventilator crisis that was unfolding daily is far more important as it is still going on and these deaths likely result from cases before the media even noticed the rising hospital numbers let alone the ventilated patients that come later.

Today is the grimmest day in the pndemic since April imo. We are at a serious point of no return unless things change dramatically and swiftly. Or we will be in full lockdown soon if not.

Not at all sure people are going to listen though. Sadly.

Will no doubt be told this is doom mongering. And this is just a blip. I really hope whoever says that is right but I am not comfortable doing things on the back of assuming that they are. Because if they are wrong these numbers are just the begining.

Last edited:
England hospital data in detail:

24 Sep adds 3 = 3 after one day.

23 Sep adds 22 = 28 after two days....the highest day two total for three months (25 Jun)

22 Sep adds 5 = 23 after three days....the highest day three total since 9 July.

21 Sep adds 0 = 14 after four days. Some rare good news

20 Sep adds 0 = 22 after five days. Better too but that is the highest 5 day total since the 9 July.

Of the other 3 one was added two weeks ago and the other two date all the way back to April so will likely not count in the 28 day total.

I think I am probably going to begin using other sources to read about the virus than Bluemoon. Positive one moment and doom the next.

It is up to you but that is a choice between hearing what the facts are and hearing what you want the facts to be.

The facts are just data and do not lie but people lie about the data or kid themelves over it.

We all do. I might well be doing by acting pessimistic.

But the numbers are what really matter as you can choose how to react to them quite freely and they will remain what they are either way.

Last edited:
I don't think this opinion needs to be slated at all.

I don't agree to this but hundreds of thousands are dying around the world from this Virus so i can see the angle where this is coming from.
It deseres to be battered then battered again unless he is first in line to get it then we can all wait and see what happens

It is up to you but that is a choice between hearing what the facts are and hearing what you want the facts to be.

The facts are just data and do not lie but people lie about the data or kid themelve over it.

We all do. I might well be doing by acting pessimistic.

But the numbers are what really matter as you can choose how to react to them quite freely and they will remain what they are either way.

Thanks for your explanation

so are we also able to say that the excess deaths this year many (or some ) are not Covid either
What is it with this pointless argument?

It is blindingly obvious that COVID is far more deadly than any kind of flu. Why do people persist with some daft attempt at trying to prove otherwise??? It's truly bizarre.

When did we last need a national (or global?) lockdown for flu? When did we need to introduce compulsory social distancing and mask-wearing for flu?

It's an idiotic comparison.

Oh and BTW, the numbers of COVID deaths are probably under-reported not over.

Northern Ireland data 0 deaths happily (was 2 last Friday).

Cases 273 - new record for Northern Ireland I think. (was 163).

At 2.6% of tests (3.8 % last week so a rare fall).

THe rolling weekly total of cases is another record at 1236. (was 763)

160 of those were 60 and over - which is about 13% and a little up on yesterday.

46 in hospital (up 5) and was 21 last week.

Ventilator patients 5 (was 4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.