Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has really pissed me off and I can't really tell why because I've not watched enough of Benfica or portugal to have an opinion on Dias.

I think the main reason is because hes nothing like Kounde or Koulibaly. Hes not quick, he doesn't play in a high line, he hasnt stood out on the big stage like the other 2.

I think we are getting him because we finally found someone who would take Otamendi in a deal and thats a shit way to do business.

Oh well.

zT7GEaP.gif

This has really pissed me off and I can't really tell why because I've not watched enough of Benfica or portugal to have an opinion on Dias.

I think the main reason is because hes nothing like Kounde or Koulibaly. Hes not quick, he doesn't play in a high line, he hasnt stood out on the big stage like the other 2.

I think we are getting him because we finally found someone who would take Otamendi in a deal and thats a shit way to do business.

Oh well.
He did get MOTM in the Nations League final, but I'm not sure what that's worth.

Oh well.

What's also shit is it seems so reactive rather than proactive. Our approach since Ake and Torres has been a fucking mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.