steve marriott

Ogden's But Gone Flake is one of the best albums I've ever heard. They also released a stream of excellent singles and B-sides on the Immediate label.

Side note: Jimmy Page wanted Marriott as the singer in Led Zeppelin.

Small Faces got absolutely rinsed by management.Might have influenced his decision to split. They produced an intensive and consistently great body of work.
Marriott chose a change with Humble Pie and I think hit it big in the States for a while?
The rest of the Faces were great on their own terms, and of course went on to produce top records and gigs with Rod the ex Mod ...

Humble Pie live at the Filmore is fantastic his playing and voice top notch.
Loved the Small faces, Steve and Mr Winwood were great vocalists.

Small Faces got absolutely rinsed by management.Might have influenced his decision to split. They produced an intensive and consistently great body of work.
Marriott chose a change with Humble Pie and I think hit it big in the States for a while?
The rest of the Faces were great on their own terms, and of course went on to produce top records and gigs with Rod the ex Mod ...
Ronnie Lane recorded Rough Mix with Pete Townsend.
One of my top ten albums.
This track, Annie, is my favourite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.