Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Lmao I had a feeling that would creep in. I think we can safely say VAR is shit? We did not benefit at all last season and got screwed way more than ever. This is modern day football

Shit is an understatement. Another joke today at Palace, killing the game.

How was Chelsea's 3rd not handball? I thought any use of the hand by an attacking player would rule out the goal, regardless of intentional or not.
Apparently, its to do with the "immediacy" of the handball. If the offence is immediately before a goal, it'll be disallowed. That one this evening was 3 or 4 seconds (?) before the goal.

Yes I know. I don't make the rules.

Can goals still be disallowed for a foul in the build up?
If so surely that Chelsea goal should be disallowed?
PS just seen post above. Is there a corresponding rule regarding immediacy of foul in a build up to a goal?

I just don't see the point of Robson-Kanu. He doesn't hold the ball up well, has no pace and just ambled around with no purpose. If you're trying to defend a lead, you need some kind of threat on the break and from the moment he came on, any threat vanished.

Poor tactics from Bilic in that second half.

VAR has just completely ruined this game that we love. I can’t stand it. Playing a part in every game. Complete overkill. Players are now working with it too to try and cheat their way to goals. The rule changes don’t help either. There are penalties in almost every game.

On another note, what the fuck has happened to defending? Goals galore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.