Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really excited about Diaz, got the right balance of age and experience and hugely increases our defensive options. If we can scrape our way past Leicester Burnley and Leeds with the careful use of the resources we have, then hopefully we can get a few more back from injury after the international break, and really crack on with getting our title back. I just wonder if there is a loan striker we could bring in, and whether we have squad space (foreign spot) available for it? Welcome Diaz, thanks Ota

I was here when we was shit,and Pep maybe is the best football manager but he is not foolproof...

Same old cliches. I didn’t say he was foolproof - you said you “hoped” he knows better than us on here FFS

Last edited:
When we won in court all the posters were saying we can sign who we want and spend what we want etc etc etc , but we aren’t a club known for paying over the top!! Yes we’ve signed some stinkers but end of the day the big wigs have sat down and decided that Dias fits the bill and is the best value for money but apparently that’s not good enough for some on here.

This sort of entitlement some fans have on here is why we all hated the rags for years and still do and now why we hate the dippers .

WIND YA NECKS IN , BLOODY HELL.

Welcome Dias , look forward to you rubbing people’s faces in it.

He was the only one we had a bid accepted for.
I don't see any down sides to this transfer. He was Portugal's best defender in the nations league.
I don’t see any either. I prefer him to Kk tbh, less hotheaded and Kk will be in age decline soon, and also has ACN in future years. Much cheaper too. I think the only reason we didn’t have a bid accepted for KK is cos of the mad price ADL was after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.