Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I know I'll catch some stick for this but I tell you one thing, if Pep has a dreadful season and then fucks off after keeping us waiting on a contract renewal I wont forgive him. There is a reason Mancini is still my favourite manager and it's because he was loyal and didn't constantly say how much he loves his old clubs like Barca and Bayen publicly. Especially when those clubs fucking despise us. His mistakes are mounting and it does make me wonder where his head is at.

Is Pep's mind at the right place ?
He looks depress. He had a big personal tragedy to deal with and even before that he was a bit dejected this season.
I don't feel good about this season along with the entire dilly dallying in the transfer window to save a few millions

Been brewing for a while...

Mendy is wank - better for the team when he’s hurt.
Pep is too worried about his sweaters.
Mgmt totally lost the plot after Kompany left.
No leadership on the pitch.

Throw in the Messi bull shit for the cherry on top of this Shit Sundae.

Where to start ?

Mendy and Garcia should never start for this club again.

Rodri is now becoming a huge concern.

Pep should be getting more from the players.

Khaldoon/Txiki have failed Pep in the fact they have been negligent in ignoring our dire need for a LB, CM and forward.

Shambles. Battle for top 4 is on. Liverpool may win this league by more than 20 points this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.