Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Getting like the rags and dippers on here if we beat Leeds next game you will all be saying we are back

We can pick out individuals that didn't perform today and generally aren't up to it, but I personally think it's gone past the point of the players being the only ones at fault.

Pep needs to make serious changes to how we actually play - you could put prime Maldini in that backline, but he's still going to be had when teams get so much joy with one simple move which catches us out again and again.

We can carry on buying £50m players to try and remedy it, but until the root cause is dealt with, we are going to see the same issues croping up.

While we are short at the moment due to absences, when fully fit Pep has a world class squad only one or two clubs in football can rival. Even then, we still have seen the same persistant issues. Consistently out spending everyone else isn't the answer to everything.

Pep obviously has credits in the bank, but he isn't infallible. Questions need to be asked of him as well given this downturn of form has now reared it's ugly head for a second season.

Expectations need to change. We are not winning the league this season. Use it to get rid of players not performing and use the next 2 windows to reboot.

Mendy is shot, on form he does not deserve a place.Pep needs to grow a pair and change the system to suit the current team until we can get the right players in to go again otherwise we will be seeing a few results like this. Has he got the stamina to rebuild? We currently look nothing like a pep team.

Excuses need to stop and the club need to get on with what needs to be done.

Its massive and maybe we need a new manager to own it.

Not critical of Pep , but we should have committed him to another contract by now and backed him with better signings over the past 2 seasons.

Hopefully this season is where we bottom out otherwise despite our resources we will be irrelevant home and abroad.

As many have said our purchases under Pep haven't been what we need they have fallen far short in fact.

Unless you surround KDB with better quality than we now have we will go backwards fast.

I’m a huge Pep fan and I think he’s done wonders for our club but I would like him to commit and then focus on a rebuild with support in the transfer market. However I worry he is wanting to explore his options and that’s having a detrimental affect on our club, how we position ourselves in the market this season etc

sorry to say that was the worst City performance I have seen.
Someone clearly turned the defensive setting from ’good’ to ,west brom’ level.
There seems to be a lot wrong at the moment as the players just looked like they were not really bothered & it was a very dis-jointed performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.