It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this in his performance thread yesterday but I just don’t have it in me to slag him off and I don’t really understand people who do. He’s clearly trying, it’s not like he’s putting in Kolarov at Southampton or Yaya at Madrid performances. To me it looks like his legs are gone, he can tell he’s not performing as he should and it fucks with his head which makes him panic or lose focus at key moments.
I think originally he had a lot of people on board because he was a laugh but just over time he’s had problems injury wise and shown a lack of concentration and a disregard for improvement. He’d go to boxing matches and stay put late rather than training. That for me was a bog part of the problem

Could be wrong here, but just passing on a rumour I heard that the club were really not happy with last night. Big time. Sped up a potential hunt for a LB that they were considering putting off until next summer. Obviously take it with a pinch of salt, but at least we don't have to wait long to see if anything comes from that.

Would it Tagliafico then? Because at the grand Old age of 28 I can honestly say I've never heard of him and that worries me.

Some good news/bad news here. Good news is that last night has opened the clubs eyes to the fact that we need a left back, but bad news because it took last night for them to realise this. 90% of City fans could have told them that. The lack of a quality centre forward last night also indicates we may come unstuck with a injured/receding Aguero and only one proven back up plan. Reminds me of the centre back situation last summer.
It's truly amazing how Aguero is all of a sudden considered to be fading, is it because he's not scored while out injured?

He can't defend
Well at the minute Mendy is providing nothing either attacking or defending. If Telles comes in and starts getting the amount of goals and assists he does for Porto we can learn to live with his defending. Telles is also capable of at least running a 90mins and not look like he is constantly in fear of being hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.