Premier league games 26/27/28 September

The silence from sky was an indication of guilt but they daren't say it (even no hint it was a red). They both went silent for 5 seconds.

it was always pisses me off when they say it is too early in the match for the ref to make a big decision like that. Is it bollocks

This must be a record - fans chucking the towel in on the title race 2 and a bit games into the season. No doubt Liverpool are a very good side but this is no ordinary season. With Covid around, it could turn out to be a lottery. They’ve got all their best players fit for now, whereas we’ve got many of ours missing. Let’s see if they can keep them all fit with such a relentless schedule.

Although i agree its early days and anything can happen. The likelihood is that season will repeat itself. We look wank (albeit with players to return) whereas Liverpool look like they beat everyone again AND still have VAR on their side. I dont think people realise yet just how corrupt VAR is and how its gonna script the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.