Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at last year just the PL.
Not true, they faced AM who are a top side. They're the holders and were definitely taking it seriously. Besides they already had the league wrapped up by the time they faced AM. Lets face it much as we hate to admit the dippers are on another level to the rest. They've added just enough quality to upgrade their squad. Don't be surprised if they have another huge lead by xmas with the rest battling for top 4.

Watching Liverpool play tonight. The commitment and aggression is something we lack. Only Kevin and Bernado and maybe Walker at times, show that for us. We need more desire.
Anyone else watching?

You mean this aggression? Should’ve been red after 3-4 minutes ... gave only a yellow and VAR agreed ... I switched channels after that ...

You mean this aggression? Should’ve been red after 3-4 minutes ... gave only a yellow and VAR agreed ... I switched channels after that ...

That's disgraceful. VAR are cowards and they shouldnt be anywhere near football. If that was Sergio you can bet that would've been a red.

Not true, they faced AM who are a top side. They're the holders and were definitely taking it seriously. Besides they already had the league wrapped up by the time they faced AM. Lets face it much as we hate to admit the dippers are on another level to the rest. They've added just enough quality to upgrade their squad. Don't be surprised if they have another huge lead by xmas with the rest battling for top 4.
They went out to a team they should beat like us, but they went out earlier and it has helped them. Since july they haven't played a meaningful game until the season started and have had the perfect pre season. Unlike some teams I could mention.

Last edited:

With blatant offences like that being overlooked I think we should reluctantly prepare ourselves for another scouse premiership.

How he gets away with headbutting poor Mané's elbow is a mystery.

I was expecting a proper elbow before watching that....it wasn't wonderful & yes Kun would be off in an instant but I've seen much worse not be published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.