Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should try Aké at CDM and a single pivot? He's fast, good on the ball and has defensive awareness.

If we get a LB, we should play Aké because he is too good to be benched.

That's disgraceful. VAR are cowards and they shouldnt be anywhere near football. If that was Sergio you can bet that would've been a red.
You could bet yer last Catalan peseta that that would be a red card anytime anywhere and for anybody but a scarlet clad thug playing at the Anfield shittodrome, It brings on my finest wry smile when people mention 'aggression'! We adopt an aggressive approach and there is an immediate free kick, overly-agrressive, and this is invariably compounded by some cheating bastard performing a triple salchow with heart-rending, ear-piercing scream to let the ref know he should be taking decisive action, and there is an immediate card - yellow to put a damper on their performance for the rest of the game, or a red to give the footballing inferiors a 'level playing field'! It is now becoming more and more blatant that teams are NOT treated equally!

of course we need to up our game. Simply saying I dont think Liverpool will have a third consecutive season playing at the level they have
They might not, but they will be 'indulged' by every fuckin Whistling Wanker that turns up to their games and that must be worth its weight in points and the absence of the appropriate yellow or red cards, similarly.

Watching Liverpool play tonight. The commitment and aggression is something we lack. Only Kevin and Bernado and maybe Walker at times, show that for us. We need more desire.
Anyone else watching?
Just change those red shirts for sky blue but keep everything else the same and just what do you think Lee Mason, The Alty Tit, The Bottler, or Jonny Respirator would do? Well, I think there would be a string of free kicks awarded against us, and it would be similar to a lottery as to whether the yellow card would be brandished or a straight red! It is clear that Liverpool are allowed a brand of aggression that is denied the rest! I also accuse the arbitrators of adopting different criteria when reviewing incidents. Gibbs off for palm push, and Mané remains after an elbow to the player's ear. It stinks.

Hey folks, just thinking ahead. If we win, great, but whatever happens, just remember that because this pieced together squad are guys from the same club and its philosophy, they will never have played together that much.
Although it is open season on brain farts and taking dumb pens after they all know how they are going to be called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.