It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Tagliafico too, but honestly it could be anyone. It could be no one. I'd caution everyone from getting too invested in the idea of a lB coming in. My feeling is that by tomorrow night Pep will be saying "our business is done" and the club will be briefing the same.
Cheers mate

We cannot afford to rush to sign left back. Got to find the right fit. If it takes a season then so be it.

Do we really have no LB in our academy? I’m starting to think Pep requires all our defenders to be Superman.

I see we are waiting to see if we can sell Zin before we make a move for a LB ... anyone know where that 300 m ‘war chest’ Sam Lee talked about went !?
it was media bollocks based on silverlake investment , it had already been explained in the media it was a group investment and not a city investment

Since I read Pep didn’t even go in the dressing room after the Lyon defeat I’ve had it in my head that he’s not here for long. I might be wrong but things certainly feel different at City right now.

There was nothing untoward about him not going into the dressing room. Simple Simon Stone asked Pep in the post-match press conference if he had chance to speak to Sterling about his miss. Pep said he hadn't spoken to Sterling and he hadn't been in the locker room which he knew would be a very sad place and was waiting until getting back to the hotel before talking to the players. And I guess that is pretty standard.

Seems to be some very strange politics at City. We were ‘gung ho‘ after the legal victory and seemed to have a number of targets... we then got giddy re Messi and shut up shop. Our pursuit of a CB has been erratic if all the reported targets are genuine and I can’t fathom why we are chasing a last minute left back when the need has been glaringly obvious for some time. I wonder whether Pep has indicated he wants out and if we are holding back for a different coach later in the season. City are usually very strategic and methodical in our transfer business but we have been anything but this summer... something has changed and doesn’t feel quite right. Since I read Pep didn’t even go in the dressing room after the Lyon defeat I’ve had it in my head that he’s not here for long. I might be wrong but things certainly feel different at City right now.
Great post mate, I’m with you all the way regarding the mood and body language at the club I definitely think there’s something afoot, if Pep wants out at the end of the season I’m sure we’ve got it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.