It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the word 'tier' more times on this thread than I have anywhere else in my entire life.
its one of the trendy words,
tier 1 ITK, bollox
Generational talent ,WTF,
twitter bollox
whoever uses those words are cunts, know fuck all about football, so use words that they think make them sound like they know what they are talking about.

fuck off.

ha ha how do I support Liverpool I can’t stand the fuckers!!

also how am I anti ?? All I’ve done is slate mendy, also aka yes Kev is the only player who would get in their 11 atm on form . That’s a fact !!! Tell me who else would then ?

Laporte Aguero Sterling without even thinking.

If you really are a blue try to post something positive once a month.

Last edited:
6 days left of the window.

As someone said, there’s a foreign spot available so we could move for Tagliafico without having to dump Zinchenko.
I hope and expect the club to plug the gap at leftback. If any LB comes in, at least Zinchenko could go on a loan if we don’t find a buyer.

And Garcia off to Barcelona. Other than that I think we’re done!

Totally unrealistic to sign 3 more players, especially if one of them is alaba asking for wages that would break our wage structure.

Get tagliafico in and get Garcia and zinchenko off the books and we are sorted squad-wise.

Whether pep acknowledges teams have a good blueprint on how to set up against us and we need to adapt is a different matter. That isn't to say I want pep out. Best manager in the world, but with that you get stubbiness.
Unrealistic it may be, but at the moment we have zero options of any note to play at left back. When we sign a left back we then have zero back up options. You may say Ake is backup, but that once again is playing people out of position (Ake, Zinchenko and Cancelo) and that will not work in big games or for any length of time.
We now have Dias, Laporte and Ake so that's a pretty decent centre back trio.

All I am saying is if you want to win and be at Liverpool's level (which sadly we are now not at present) you need to identify the week points and rectify.

As far as I am concerned Mendy is done, so either loan him or leave him out, I would even loan him and not ask for wages just to get him out and playing.
Zinchenko, again loan out let him play and then get a fee next year
Garcia, fuck him. rinse barca as best we can if they don't pay put him back in the EDS
Stones - I wantg him to succeed. but again just loan out, get the games, build confidence and either sell or bring back.

Just fed up of seeing the same shit over and over.

its one of the trendy words,
tier 1 ITK, bollox
Generational talent ,WTF,
twitter bollox
whoever uses those words are cunts, know fuck all about football, so use words that they think make them sound like they know what they are talking about.

fuck off.
Haha, couldn't agree more!

I'll add 'Double Pivot' and 'Low Block' into the mix as well.....you know what they mean and what people are talking about, but bloody hell, people just trying to sound clever, trendy and technical....does my head in :)

LB, then if we can clear Zin and Garcia, I would either put a cheeky bid in for an A target or poach someone like Aouar on the view that he's much better than someone like Gundogan and there's so many games this season in such a short space of time that they'll both get game time, with a view to flogging Ilkay next summer anyway. Either that or look for a true DM, even if it's a kid to long-term replace Fern and snap them up a summer early to give them a learning experience for a year given the nature of the season.

Meanwhile, in the real world......
in the real world Aaour and Tagliafico would join in a heartbeat and neither would be that expensive.
Alaba, no idea. But if he wants to join then a deal wouldn't be too hard. Bayern sold Thiago to Dippers because they wont risk losing £30m.

We have lost Silva, Sane and Ottamendi (thankfully)
We couldn't get Messi, Koulibaly

We talk big but in reality we have signed Ake (good signing but expensive), Torres (squad player with potential for a good fee) and Dias (not the player we had planned to sign).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.