Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see how Walker can play in this and Leeds, we’ll burn him out. No idea who can play RB instead but there has to be some other option?

Steffen

Garcia/THB
Dias/THB
Laporte
Mendy/Ake

Zinchenko
Doyle
Bernardo (one half)/Foden

Torres
Delap
Palmer

I really want to see Tosin Adarabioyo play for Manchester City before he gets loaned out or sold or whatever the fuck they're doing with him.

He's a lifelong fan, he's gone out and done really well on loan, lets see what he can do, ahead of the wantaway spanish prick.

A lot on here are beginning to look like Arsenal fans with this just downright hate for anyone leaving.

What has Garcia done that has wound up so many fans? IMO he hasn't put in any worse performances that the rest of the back 4 over the last few months so it is purely that he wants to leave?

Bit odd to me as he hasn't badmouthed the club or the fans or gone on strike yet people DESPISE him.

A lot on here are beginning to look like Arsenal fans with this just downright hate for anyone leaving.

What has Garcia done that has wound up so many fans? IMO he hasn't put in any worse performances that the rest of the back 4 over the last few months so it is purely that he wants to leave?

Bit odd to me as he hasn't badmouthed the club or the fans or gone on strike yet people DESPISE him.

I have actually defended him a lot for people shitting on him just because he's leaving, but he's actually been playing a lot worse since that news came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.