Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

Not enough is picked up on Rodri IMO, we all can see Mendy is a liability, but more needs to be picked up with him. Key position in this team

Rodri is the single most overrated player at the club.

Loses every single battle on the pitch, positionally poor, switches off regularly, zero pace or strength, poor in the challenge. Can't think of one thing he does particularly well besides playing if safe sideways constantly, and the occasional pass.

Really fucking frustrating. Not fit to lace Fernadinho's boots.

The brutal truth is that they are a lot better than us atm. Better players, better squad, better manager and better recruitment. Its a fucking disgrace that we have allowed it to happen with the momentum and starting position we had.

Brutal truth is we both played poorly against an average Leeds team ,and they get the penalty and three points and we do not.

Even if we play fucking atrocious people conveniently start blaming VAR
I don't understand how will this victim mentality help when we have glaring errors in the team.
What the fuck is Mendy and how is Pep planning to take care of the left back situation
Mahrez - what a senseless buy!
v true but VAR would normally give the correct decision and save teams when they're playing bad.

Even Neville said "Thats a handball". "Thats a tackle penalty". "Thats a red card" and nothing came of them.

But, VAR could have given those, our problems wouldnt be solved though.

Jesus and Aguero could come back for the next game, but I don’t think that solves our problems. It seems deeper than just missing players.
there is more to it than some woeful performances, something is going on inside the club which is pulling morale down, world class players dont suddenly become shit, theres always an underlying reason imo

Especially when you hear Neville say its a red card all day.
No replays yet again, always a quick check yet utd and the rats get it slowed down, reversed, forward, paused, every angle.

Something not right in how they did that tonight.
They don’t want to give us anything.... it’s not rocket science... I’ve said it before but VAR has been totally weaponised which was the intention all along which makes it so fucking frustrating that we voted for it yet the team that benefits the most didn’t

Though I get what you are saying how are we getting dominated in some cases by teams who have a squad value of our bence?

I think because instead of buying the absolute best we've settled for average but still paid relatively high amounts for bang average (Mahrez, Rodri, Mendy, Torres).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.