Premier League Games 3/4 October

He plays the ball cleanly, then tries to pull out straight afterwards and slightly touches the coward pulling out of the tackle. What else is he supposed to do there?

Ha ha just seen Leicester suffered a taste of their own medicine today, just beautiful.

I've just seen the Luiz challenge, how has he not been sent off? Again clear evidence var are favouring their old elite chosen clubs. Someone needs to start collating these clips.

I’m a bit surprised to see Evra on Sky. I thought they would have punted him after his comments about Zaha a couple of weeks ago.

your spot on matey

the premier league is all over the place and even a shock relegation could happen just hope its not city hahahaha

The first couple of months of the season are often like this, it has been more crazy this time due to no real pre season for a few clubs.

I've just seen the Luiz challenge, how has he not been sent off? Again clear evidence var are favouring their old elite chosen clubs. Someone needs to start collating these clips.
I’ve just seen it as well and I’m torn. Souness makes the point (in support of his case for a red) about how much did the tug on the shirt slow the Sheffield player down but it looked to me like it didnt slow him at all and he probably wouldn’t have got to the ball.

I’ve just seen it as well and I’m torn. Souness makes the point (in support of his case for a red) about how much did the tug on the shirt slow the Sheffield player down but it looked to me like it didnt slow him at all and he probably wouldn’t have got to the ball.

It slowed and unbalanced him enough so the keeper, unhindered, got there before him. I'd be amazed if one of our players does that and gets away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.