Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think so.

Last season Raheem had 20 Goals & 1 assists in the League from 2661 minutes

Sancho had 17 Goals & 16 assists from 2292 minutes

If you check most of the stats Sancho is better.
Scary statement, to be honest I am gutted the rags did not get him for a 100 m plus, so very overrated, good player without doubt, but 100m and better than Sterling.....lol

I still think so.

Last season Raheem had 20 Goals & 1 assists in the League from 2661 minutes

Sancho had 17 Goals & 16 assists from 2292 minutes

If you check most of the stats Sancho is better.

It's madness to compare numbers across leagues.

That said, in terms of goalscoring, i'd take Sancho over Sterling any day. I'd take Danny Ings over Sterling in that sense. It's a severe weakness of Sterling regardless of his numbers.

Sterling's defensive work and tactical awareness is far better than Sancho's however.

It's madness to compare numbers across leagues.

That said, in terms of goalscoring, i'd take Sancho over Sterling any day. I'd take Danny Ings over Sterling in that sense. It's a severe weakness of Sterling regardless of his numbers.

Sterling's defensive work and tactical awareness is far better than Sancho's however.

KDB & Bruno Fernandes kept registering the same numbers even though they came from weaker Leagues.

Anyway, I hope the club consider getting Sancho back.

Ahh, stats...
Are you one of those rare guys like me who much prefers qualitative data ie the eye test to rate players?

It feels like a lot of football fans these days just count up stats. Now, stats have their place, but people seem to not wanna watch players these days.

In 2014 World Cup Di Maria scored the winner against Switzerland. Ronaldo scored a meaningless penalty in the 2014 CL Final in the last min of extra time. Both of them were invisible otherwise. Equally, Messi was MoM in 2015 CL Final but didn't score.

But when we count up stats, whose game goes down as better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.