Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

jimharri

Couldn't see a thread in place. What's happened to Derby this season? They seemed to be regularly in or around the playoffs this past few seasons. Unlikely this season, on the evidence so far. 22nd place at the moment, and just got tonked 4-0 at home by Blackburn this afternoon. Haven't won a game so far in any competition (they got past Barrow on penalties in the Carabao Cup).

Blackburn have started well 2bf, took a much stronger Bournemouth side to a narrow defeat on the opening day and have thumped Wycombe and Derby. That's without Tosin and Bradley Dack as well.

notice it’s no longer Wayne Rooney’s Derby now they can’t win. But probably predictably the manager will get the sack and Rooney take over ( will be funny though)

I'd like to see QPR to have a good run ,and why not to win somehow the promotion..

Hardly surprising, given their dreadful start to the season. Played 4, lost 4. That being said, some might say it's hasty when you consider they missed out on the playoffs by ONE GOAL last season. Anyone on here live in the area? What's the opinion on Lamouchi among Forest fans?

Hardly surprising, given their dreadful start to the season. Played 4, lost 4. That being said, some might say it's hasty when you consider they missed out on the playoffs by ONE GOAL last season. Anyone on here live in the area? What's the opinion on Lamouchi among Forest fans?

Probably the way they finished last season didn't help. Think they went winless the last 5 or 6 matches and gave up a +5 or 6 GD on the final day.

Winless in the last 10 games last season and a poor start this season so no surprise with the sacking

I like Hughton but he’s not a top manager. I think he’s at his level now. He’ll keep them up, but beyond that I can’t see him lasting two seasons.
I think the Brighton fans had had enough of him at the end. From memory, they didn't like the style of football he had the team playing. On the flip side, he got treated like shit at Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.