Celebrities who get on your nerves

All of these high publicity little talent types from tv radio music and the media. Show Biz Kids as the Dan summed them up perfectly !

Fatty Holmes especially as he fat shamed his Mrs and doesn't like it himself. Apparently he has been known to threaten legal action on those who would highlight his roundness online. There is a website called Reddit and I called him a fat **** on there. Another poster warned me about his stance on posts about his weight and I simply stated that I would retract my post once Eamonn Holmes stopped being a fat ****. I confirm I am still waiting for him to stop.
I dont think there is any criminal or civil law which stops a fat **** being called a fat ****. I wish the fat **** would take action in libel against someone who called him a fat ****. The immediate defence is that the fat **** is a fat **** so the defences of truth and honest opinion would apply.
Never liked the fat **** when he was not so fat a **** but still very much a **** when he worked up here. Or have you guessed that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.