Meghan Markle

agree with this, reading some of the absolute ridiculous abuse she and Harry gets. Such a shame some haven’t learnt since Caroline Flack took her life.

Meghan said she was told that "in 2019, I was the most trolled person in the entire world - male or female".

"[For] eight months of that, I wasn't even visible, I was on maternity leave with the baby - but what was able to be manufactured and churned out, it's almost unsurvivable, it's so big you can't even think what that feels like,"

Last edited:
agree with this, reading some of the absolute ridiculous abuse she and Harry gets. Such a shame some haven’t learnt since Caroline Flack took her life.

Meghan said she was told that "in 2019, I was the most trolled person in the entire world - male or female".

"[For] eight months of that, I wasn't even visible, I was on maternity leave with the baby - but what was able to be manufactured and churned out, it's almost unsurvivable, it's so big you can't even think what that feels like,"

I don’t particularly care about the royal family one way or the other, but that most vile of publications the Daily Fail, has abused Meghan Markle for the better part of two years on a scale that makes its former hounding of Raheem Sterling look like a complete non-event. There are half a dozen pieces of lies and spite about her literally every single day - clickbait heaven for the bigoted morons who read it

Last edited:
I don’t particularly care about the royal family one way or the other, but that most vile of publications the Daily Fail, has abused Meghan Markle for the better of two years on a scale that makes its former hounding of Raheem Sterling look like a complete non-event. There are half a dozen pieces of lies and spite about her literally every single day - clickbait heaven for the bigoted morons who read it
Amen.

Agree 100%. A truly vile newspaper, that openly appeals to nazis, racists, and race supremacists.

I'm not a royalist at all but I wish Harry and his lovely wife nothing but the very very best.

A good man by all accounts and a good, lovely, and strong-minded woman.

I don’t particularly care about the royal family one way or the other, but that most vile of publications the Daily Fail, has abused Meghan Markle for the better of two years on a scale that makes its former hounding of Raheem Sterling look like a complete non-event. There are half a dozen pieces of lies and spite about her literally every single day - clickbait heaven for the bigoted morons who read it

well said and totally agree. The media are utter scum , why people want to jump in with media when they target the likes of Meghan and Sterling etc also shows the worst in humanity

In over 100 years things haven’t changed with regards to the attitude towards Septics marrying into the Royal Family.

She’s the Wallis Simpson of the 21st Century, without even being a Nazi.

I'd have a lot more time for her, and Harry, if they had simply walked away.
Instead, within 6 months, they helped progress a book that "dished dirt" on Harry's family.
I fail to see how this makes either of them "strong"....it just smacks of childish vindictiveness.
And let's face it....they wouldn't be invited to speak on anything anywhere if Harry wasn't "Royal."
I understand this so why don't they??

Both be on Celebrity Big Brother when it makes a come back in a couple of years..

I like Megan Markle , she's smart, intelligent, beautiful, and i thought that she brought a real 'breath of fresh air' to the Monarchy ...... yes she's a bit forthright at times in her opinions, but i thought she made for a great acquisition to the Royal Family before she and Harry decided to leave for Canada ... she certainly appeared to be popular enough on their Royal visits around the globe, but the over intrusive British press (as usual) just wouldn't leave them alone, and i can understand the decision they took to actually depart the UK .... but she needs to be the 'bigger person' and patch things up with her estranged father, who quite obviously still loves her ... despite their differences you only get the one biological father in life, and at 76 years old , she needs to realise that he's just not gonna be around forever!

17074350-1 (3).jpg.gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.