Arsenal (H) Post match thread

I just don't get our injuries, Gabby, Laporte and Mendy now when we all expected them to be back for this game. Mendy can get injured tying his boot laces, total waste of space can't see him being at the club next season. What has happened to Laporte, heard nothing, and Gabby out for months wtf, a mystery injury that we're keeping under wraps for some reason.

Overflowing with jubilation and joy as usual I see mate.

I said this in the match thread but it bears repeating here. The irony of people being outraged on behalf of the female referee because Aguero touched her. They're literally only bothered because she's a woman. If he'd done that to a male referee, no-one would give a shit. It's the typical example of people who think they're feminist but actually think that women are so fragile that they're in need of special protection when doing the same job as a man. Like the sort of bloke down the pub who says, "Mind the language, there's women here."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.