Premier League Games 17/18/19 October

Heheh.....fuck off PEG.

As funny as this little collapse has been and as much as I hate Mourinho I think they will be right up there with the title contenders this season.

You can see they're becoming a Mourinho side, they're only just getting big players back from injury or into the side.

Still not the finished article, a bit soft at the back still, especially with Dier out and Sanchez in, but a flukey comeback doesn't stop that.

Could be important they dropped 2 points here.

West Ham are a good side as well, could be as good as Moyes' old Everton that hung around 5th/6th in a weaker league 6 or 7 years ago.

CiEMk9BWUAASpuE.jpg

It was a bad miss but thankfully he did as the media and sky would have been in overdrive..

To be honest I was looking more at what he did before the miss.

Absolutely no danger until he beat 3 defenders and got 1v1. Looks like the real Bale is still in there and he wont be missing those after a few games to get match sharp.

Has to be said Spurs are looking good at the moment

But it's Spurs so inevitably they will fall apart at some point... and its Maureen so inevitably he will fall out with his players at some point

I did actually mean in the next months not in the same match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.