Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (24/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five at the back against us really became the problem Pep is struggling with. Whether it's 5-4-1 or 5-3-2 doesn't matter. We started so well, but as soon as they settled we ground to halt. This is almost a carbon copy of Porto game, we just need something to break the pattern, to unsettle them a bit, a free kick, a piece of extraordinary individual play, whatever.
Pelegrini had an excellent tactics for this playing triangles on either corner of the box where after overloading the defence the ball could go either to Edin in the box, or to the edge of the box for somebody to shoot. Pep's tactic is completely different and ineffectual for this reason. He needs another body at the edge of their box, we need to go through middle. And we need Mahrez, Bernardo, Raheeem, anybody, to do some dribbling and shooting, otherwise we are stuck. There is a very little chance you score from 4-5 shots per half. that is not a winning tactics. On the top of that, we are 1:0 down, so mental strength plays a big part now, let see what we are made of.

The guys have stopped responding to Pep. Such a despondent performance. It's like they don't give a fuck anymore. This is exactly what last year of Pellegrini looked like. And we have very screwdly decided to allow Pep bid his time and then decide to sign the contract or not.
When one talented player stop performing,it's on the player. When an entire bunch of extremely talented players stop giving a fuck, it's on the manager.
The Centurion season and the fourmidable season was all on Pep!
The pathetic champion league performances and the abysmal 18 months are also on Pep.

Unchanged for the 1st time in 172 games and if fucking shows. Pep has spent all week moaning over fixture congestion and he does this. I wouldn’t mind being unchanged if it was a team with energy and not weak twats like Mahrez, Gundogan and Rodri

The fault of the goal was down to Sterling alone !! He assumed the ball was going out of play instead of trying to ensure it didn`t.So fuck knows how you can blame Garcia you fucking one eyed clown !!!
I think Sterling has been poor for a while.
The fact he’s the only one putting the ball in the net for us with any consistency masks how his first touch and ball protection loses us the ball nearly as much as Mahrez.

The “ex players” have spoken.

They clearly know best. Must have superior eyesight...
I don't know if I'm going mad, I've got blue tinted specs on, or I've not seen an angle, but he traps between his thigh and arm, doesn't he? That's how he gains control, and that's what leads to the goal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.