West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Nothing to add other than watch Liverpool without their best player completely destroy these next week simply because they got a manager that hasn't completely lost it.

Offer me top 4 right now and I bite your hand off. Half our squad needs replacing

Too slow to get to the half way line.
Gundogan poor so many Miss hit passes.
Given West Ham’s form probably a good result in ordinary season but we did have two or three clear chances to get the win.
We are lacking creativity and speed of attack. All too slow and predictable.
Lack of width with mahrez is frustrating

Worst performances in a City shirt from Rodri Sterling and Mahrez. All three did absolutely fuck all.

Rodri hid from the ball all game
Sterling is the worst player I’ve ever seen 1v1 with the ’keeper
Mahrez would get muscled off the ball by my Mam!

Whole philosophy is playing f++++n inverted players. Imagine A left footer late on instead of Sterling running at them. Goal every time. But everybody plays as inverted players and constantly slow the game down as a result by always cutting inside where opposition have 8 or 9 players defending

In all serious I really want to see someone defend that performance and result. Partly to give me some encouragement and in part because I think its is damn near impossible to do so. So quite astonishing in its sheer awfulness. Utter shite from start to finish (bar Phil's goal and enthusiasm, Walker still putting in the hard yards and KDB's return). Outside of that it was fuckin shite.

Absolute garbage first half, again down to how we were setup, it gets to a point where you wonder if it's on purpose. Why start with the same rubbish that made us look rubbish against Porto?

Second half, Mahrez and Sterling absolute waste of time.

If this is setting us up so we are in good shape when Pep leaves well fuck me sideways, we've fucked up. We've built a squad of average slow players who can nicely pass side to side. Absolute failure from all involved in signing players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.