West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Very disappointing.

Why is Mahrez still getting in this team. A complete waste of time.

i really don’t understand Peps last change. Cancelo was having a lot of success against West Ham’s right back and creating chances. So Pep takes Walker off and moves Cancelo to the other side to lose all that momentum.

Sterling had a couple of big chances to win that but in the last 15 minutes he was terrible, it’s like he’d never played the game before.

Should have won. Didn't.
It always takes Aguero 3 games to get back in the groove on return from injury.

Terrible finishing, should have won this game 4-1.

Neither Mahrez nor Sterling were good enough. Don’t deserve to start the next game imo.

Looking on the bright side, no injuries, and only 2 points behind Livarpool. 5 points behind Everton but not a problem because they won’t win the league.

Rodri has little defensively and kills the game in possession with his mates gundo and mahrez

yup but we will keep getting those 3 playing

two of them would be first out the door for me along with Mendy (gundogan and Mahrez) - i literally wouldnt persist with them beyond Xmas and New year and put them up for transfers

The sad thing is that I am not suprised.

Thats the new typical Pep performance.
This is the stone cold truth, and it's why we need to make a change.

Boring football and bizarre team selections, poor substitutions and a group of players who look frightened to do anything other than pass it sideways. We're so far off the pace it's ridiculous.

Guardiola obviously wants out so I would oblige him, preferably sooner than later.

That was all on Pep. Stupid line up on Wednesday which was proved stupid with the performance. Then to pick the same team after the two subs lit up the second half.. isn’t an oversite. It’s moronic. Totally dumb. As were two of his substitutions today (wrong player coming off for the second and the third was just bewildering).

Basically, Pep has been toppled by Leon, smashed by Leicester, struggled with Leeds, almost fucked up an easy home tie against Porto and gave West Ham a 1 goal lead and when we equalise turned into tinker man.

any other big club and at best he would have been sat in board room defending his recent incompetence at worst sat in the Sky TV studio as special guest putting himself out there for a new job because he’ d been sacked.

I didn’t think we played bad, especially in the 2nd half. Too many chances missed but that what happens when we don’t have a striker right now. At least the defense looks better at least to me. Still early in the season and not like any teams are actually killing it so plenty of time to get it together.

Blue tinted glasses off.

Top 4 is in doubt this season.

Tixi,and Pep have fed well on Bobby Manc signings.

Now they are all gone.

What we have now is the team that Tixi,and Pep have built.

And it looks seriously depressing.

We dont even have a back up Striker ffs

Yet seemingly we were happy to give their true love Barcelona £100,000 000 as goodwill gesture for 34 year old Messi.

If the decline in recruitment is not bad enough.

The man paid handsomely to make the Sum bigger than its parts,is losing thr plot with his team selections.

I think Pep knows we are fucked in his Heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.