West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

What’s the trend? I’ll admit that maybe sometimes I get more het up in the moment and perhaps I go a bit overboard with my takes but we’re now at a level where we cannot afford for these kinds of performances and yet they’re still a regular occurence
It’s naivety, I’d hazard a guess you’re only a Pup..:

the consensus is the game across the board has changed for everyone, defensive ineptitude throughout the whole league, goals galore and the pressure cooker of no fan bases...

I’ll give you an analogy you may comprehend, a guy is playing 5 aside with his mates, he consistently megs his best mate Delroy for the first few weeks of the get together, by week 5, Delroy is closing his legs.... do we understand??

football evolves and with it so do styles that once make you the beloved of all who has the pleasure to watch, Pep, if he is this innovator and generational great, will respond, if not, it’s been the best football I’ve ever seen and it’s been played by my team...

here endeth the lesson

Can you and the rest of the Pep out brigade please start a Pep Out thread, so the rest of us can piss ourselves laughing at your melodramatic nonsense in 6 months time?

Honestly it does my head in but I am sure some of our supporters have just been waiting for a chance to call for Pep's head. Some are just fools.

Ridiculous comment, we’ve been without a third of the squad since the start of the season.

have you watched us play - at times today West ham actually played better than us

we have gone backwards drastically.

Other teams have the same issues - we have a squad that has been heavily spent on (and the recruitment is part of this problem as well) and yet we are complaining about injuries - other teams get this as well

So Cancello and Foden are getting in every time on the left, so Pep switches Cancello over. Clearly being a tactical mastermind has it mysteries, and that is one. Baffled.
you didnt see Walker gasping for air and constantly looking over to the bench then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.