West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Wel you’ve liked a few pep needs to leave posts. You also blamed pep for not signing a striker sooo

we should of signed a striker, we gambled on Jesus staying fit which back fired and a I just prone Kun.

Pep should say he’s leaving or going, to me looks like he’s leaving, everything seems flat at the club atm , stale

We badly need a world class striker/focal point (Sergio clearly unfit) as we havnt had one at all this season, someone who just "finishes" the sort of opportunities we create. I would like to see young Delap get a proper chance in the absence of anyone else. Moving mehrez central today just made him even more ineffective.

Thought the defence was ok given its not our first option, would like to see Foden and Bernie start togethr in the absence of KDB. It could be a long road back to being at a level we were lucky enough to have witnessed 2/3 seasons ago.

Swap the squads today & Moyes would have 3 points.

Takes like this are always at the bottom end of the intelligence spectrum. It’s basically claiming Moyes would never ever lose or draw a game if he was managing City.

Moyes took the Premier League champions and put them into an immediate nose dive.

Why kaz? What is he doing at the moment to warrant a new contract . Trouble on here is a lot live on the past and still talk about 2 season 198 points haul well that’s gone now and we are so far off that it’s embarrassing. We slag Man Utd for living in the past but that’s what’s happening with us . After the Lyon game that should have produced a massive wake up but we have regressed rapidly . Our recruitment has been shit since the squad was rebuilt . Mahrez Rodri and cancelo are nowhere near top tier players. Foden will be great but to say he can come straight and natch our greatest ever player is just downright lunacy and now we have to trust our director of football to replace Agüero which could end up being a disaster. I’ll tell you something else aswell if we want kdb to walk away from us next summer then we are going in the right direction. This is my opinion and entitled to it before I get slagged off .
We are moving from our old brilliant team to the newbies, i hate the word transition but that is where we are , we have dropped quality and experience all over, kev is staying and signing a new deal by all accounts

After what Pep’s sides have produced over thE last four years this football is as dull as dishwater. If I didn’t know better it’s as if he wants to leave.

He just seems like he’s knackered to me. We know he gets tired and has a break after a few years. Seems like the beginning of the end to me.

It's disappointing but I think I'll adjust my expectations of the team now. Got to accept that we may not see the like of the Centurions season again unfortunately.

No matter who the manager is the game is mostly about the players we have, and David Silva, Vinny and Sané have gone and Kun and Fern are declining. Instead we have Mahrez, Rodri, Gundogan, Zinchenko. We have to adjust our expectations accordingly until or unless the board decide to sign players closer to the level of our previous greats.

What loaded questions? I might be wrong but I believe the guy interviewing Pep is a City fan, so there was no agenda.
I'm overseas so watched it on the premier league broadcast so perhaps it was a different interview because Pep ending up smiling and taking the piss out of who ever it was asking the questions.

Not wanting to speak for others but I think the anger towards Pep is coming is team selection, rather than tactical. I, for one, just want to see Torres, Foden, Doyle & Delap out there with a mature cast around them. Plus, can I get Laporte back please - i mean, the press have been going on and on about THE best defender in the Premier league being injured so I would like to see him back in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.