West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

He's like Gerrard compared to Rodri tbf.

both equally inept but I think outof the two rodri at least has a purpose inthat he can at times defend (though he aint great)

Gundogan cant defend and creates very little.

in our strongest 11 he should be nowhere near it

Fuck me, now you're the thread Police.
If you care so much why don't you start one.

I don't want Pep Out, obviously.

For some reason all the Pep Out brigade won't start with one either, presumably because they don't want to have to stand by their opinion.

We need to cut our loses with some of the players and sit down and try and figure out why we purchased rubbish. I am firmly in the pep camp and will continue to hope he signs. The recruitment is not good enough and peps system is suffering.

Recruitment mate. The players we have bought are not good enough. It is that simple. The success came from Pep with Sergio, Dave, Komps driving the club. 2 seasons ago that team came to an end with a title win and the replacements have not been good enough.

Pep’s system is fucked if he does not have the right players. Currently it is a shambles.
Not really that accurate. Pep made sterling a hell of a player, we also had kdb who was amazing first couple seasons. Then you have sane you was running at defenses. Bernardo was also immense. To say aguero,silva, kompany was the reason we won is mad. They definitely helped but other players were more valuable imo. Sure there are some that didn’t work out. Mahrez was a weird buy as was Cancelo but most of our recruitment has been on point

both equally inept but I think outof the two rodri at least has a purpose inthat he can at times defend (though he aint great)

Gundogan cant defend and creates very little.

in our strongest 11 he should be nowhere near it
Gundogan laid on a fucking pinpoint pass for cancelo to knock across to an unmarked sterling - and what a goal that was......

If Cancelo has half a brain then that's a goal and Gundogan did it all. He's a good player. I'm about to be attacked aren't i.....

I don’t get him.

I get Mahrez has a weak and meek personality and no muscular strength at all, lacks desire and energy. You can understand when Mahrez is shit.

Sterling is confusing. He has good goal stats but when you actually watch him closely he’s actually a technically poor player. He’s got so much wrong with his game it’s ridiculous, yet scores 35 goals in the last 18 months.
I’ve hid my head in the sand before when rivals were screaming that he was an awful finisher who was scoring goals because of his positional play but not anymore. Love the guy but I can’t keep lying to myself. When he has less time to think, usually tap ins from 6 yards, he’s lethal. Because his movement is so good, he always turns up in that area.

Since this inverted winger shite, his movement has changed. Instead of making late runs into the box, he has to play his way through, you know like a striker. He’s fucking shit at it. I’ll give him 17-18 and 18-19 seasons, but the number of goals him and Jesus scored last season is absolutely down to Kev. If we had Kane, Kev would be on 40 assists a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.