West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

When you play your RB as LB and he becomes your most dangerous player, it just tells you how bad your attacking players are.

Sorry, but Sterling and Mahrez for some reason are not being able to create anything but frustration.
Get Sterling back on the right, Torres on the left and Mahrez on the bench where he deserves to be.

After reading this match thread, the various pep out threads, the hopeless player threads, I am about to open a nice bottle of Red, switch this phone off, and watch a team some of the posters on here deserve, and would like them to go and support.
It really is over the top.a big injury list, fixture pile up, and one defeat, which included 3 soft penalties. There are issues, but they do not deserve the response of some on here, so raglike.
A draw away at west ham is a defeat in my book.

After reading this match thread, the various pep out threads, the hopeless player threads, I am about to open a nice bottle of Red, switch this phone off, and watch a team some of the posters on here deserve, and would like them to go and support.
It really is over the top.a big injury list, fixture pile up, and one defeat, which included 3 soft penalties. There are issues, but they do not deserve the response of some on here, so raglike.
Agree. Too many pantomime dames. We are not what we were but there are mitigating circumstances.

Rag!!!!! ;-)

You could argue that ONE of the penalties against Leicester was soft-ish. But, for me, they were all nailed on.

Very poor result no determination across the team, no pressure on the cross for the WHU goal. We got back into the game but did not press for the winner, Pep won back to back titles but we have regressed not improved. We continue not to press when we do not have the ball and distirbution from the back is poor, Garcia played a few bad passes early on, he has been poor in all of his appearances. Something is not right and Pep needs to sort it rapidly or we will be in for a mediocre season. We need to speed things up, our play is predictable and easy to defend against. We rarely get to the dead ball line or beyond the back line, when we did we looked far more dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.