Olympiakos (H) Post-Match Thread

Good win but the form of mahrez and foden is worrying.
Also Cancelo never looks happy to me.
Room for improvement despite the win.
Foden was class in his last two games. Being off tonight doesn’t mean he’s in poor form.
Mahrez wasn’t terrible tonight.

3 out of 3 good start great finish somewhat lacklustre inbetween. Players coming in or on did great.

Clean sheet.

Roll on Sunday.

Let's go boys, no prisoners

Stunning Gabby strike and really nice goals from Torres and Cancelo but those highlights aside, it was like watching paint dry.
That’s our new strategy.

Go up a goal early, bring on the groundsman to repaint the lines, watch them fall in to a extreme state of boredom, and then pounce in the last 20 minutes.

I don’t remember any incorrect offsides or penalty shouts fella. 2 crackers changed the mood of a disjointed second half.
Olympiacos were never scoring tonight even if we played for 3 hours. We were solid and scored some good goals

3 nil flattered us if we are honest but good result, let’s see where we are truly at on Sunday. Interesting to see what team he picks.

Good to have a striker back.
Beg to differ but I don't think the score flatters us at all. Well deserved in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.