Olympiakos (H) Post-Match Thread

Foden shouldn’t be starting as an 8 until he learns the role more. He’s far too easy to play round and nowhere near disciplined to play it. Should be on the right or left wing if the starts.
However, the way Torres is playing he probably wouldn’t get in there either at the moment as Raz isn’t being dropped.
He was a big disappointment tonight and you could tell the players were getting frustrated with him.

Great first half performance. Lots of quick passing, but where was the attacking the box. Why are the attacking midfielders almost never attacking the front post.

tWhat went wrong in the second hslf. Passing was all over the place. It was a good job that they didn't have their shooting boots on. If they did we could have got beat.

The last ten minutes was also the best we played in the game. We still need to win the next two games to finish top of the group.

I have just got in and switched on Scouse Radio, I mean Five Live, and listened to one version of the match and now I am reading this thread and getting another complete difference verdict.

Football on the TV is getting less red with Micah Richards and Lescott but radio is getting worst.

Foden had one of those nights tonight, he will know that. Walker outstanding again. Torres is going to be a top player. Welcome back Gabby, what a great strike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.