City/Liverpool combined XIs

Ric

Administrator
Seen a few of these published today, and am always incredulous at the line-ups (although I guess that’s the point of them). Anyway, interested in seeking any serious suggestions. For what it’s worth, here’s mine (assuming everyone was fully fit):

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero

Ederson brilliant with the ball at his feet, but I’d say Alison is overall the better keep hence why Ederson doesn’t start for Brazil.

Van dijk plays same side as Laporte, so for that reason I’d have my CB pairing as Dias and Van Dijk.

Alison
Walker - Dias - Van Dijk - Robertson
Fabinho
KDB, Bernardo
Salah, Aguero, Mane

Last edited:
Ederson brilliant with the ball at his feet, but I’d say Allison is overall the better keep hence why Ederson doesn’t start for Brazil.
Maybe I’m missing something, but don’t really get the Alisson hype. He’s obviously a really good keeper, and they struggle when he’s out, but I’m not convinced he’s particularly special. Certainly wouldn’t swap him for Ederson.

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
Assuming everyone fit I can see Allison, TAA, VDD, Robertson , Mane and Salah in contention. Walker and Ederson can fit in here, dependi on whether you are a City or Pool supporter.
The rest of the team is made up of whatever City players you want to choose

The City panel is much stronger. There is very few of them that wouldn't get on the a premier league 11.

Seen a few of these published today, and am always incredulous at the line-ups (although I guess that’s the point of them). Anyway, interested in seeking any serious suggestions. For what it’s worth, here’s mine (assuming everyone was fully fit):

Ederson
Walker
Van Dijk
Laporte
Robertson
Fabinho
Thiago
De Bruyne
Salah
Mane
Aguero
Haha are you serious Ric. Sterling, Fernandinho and Silva would walk strait into that team...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.