Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Gundogan and Rodri will both start, Foden will miss out. Mahrez will probably get the nod over Torres
I think either Foden or Bernado but probably Foden will start on the right ahead of Mahrez to put more of a shift in. I don’t think Foden being very poor the other night will make any odds to Pep’s selection today as he knows what he’ll get from Foden in terms of graft from either flank.

I hate these games nowadays almost as much as i hate the derby games.
Just hope we can keep the intensity going today for longer than 20 minute spells

I think Torres will start as he’s bang in form

Mahrez will probably play if jesus doesn’t start

he’d be nowhere near the team for me

Be disappointed if Torres doesn't start up top . There will be a lot more room against Liverpool and he is top class . Great finisher good link up play and can pick a pass . No brainer for me

Their front three are excellent but our back 4 will be better than it was when we beat them 4-0 earlier this year. Our midfield is always better and without Van Dijk they are weaker.

Would start Jesus and have Torres and Sterling either side of him. De Bruyne, Bernardo and Rodri would be my midfield three. But I think Pep will play Rodri and Gundogan and wouldn't be surprised to see Mahrez start either ahead of Torres.
As obvious as night following day we see Gundogan, Rodri and Mahrez in the starting eleven

Be disappointed if Torres doesn't start up top . There will be a lot more room against Liverpool and he is top class . Great finisher good link up play and can pick a pass . No brainer for me
Not for me, rather see him in his natural position out wide. Jesus has to start against Liverpool a proper focal point up top is desperately needed

I think either Foden or Bernado but probably Foden will start on the right ahead of Mahrez to put more of a shift in. I don’t think Foden being very poor the other night will make any odds to Pep’s selection today as he knows what he’ll get from Foden in terms of graft from either flank.
I hope you're right but Foden seldom starts consecutive games. But predicting Pep's line up is like predicting lottery numbers

Not for me, rather see him in his natural position out wide. Jesus has to start against Liverpool a proper focal point up top is desperately needed
Agreed. You could see the difference of having a front man against Olympiakos the other night. As well as that, Gabby is fabulous at starting off our press he's fantastic at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.