Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Scouse Sports switch to a montage of the dipper anthem instead of taking an ad break, fookin infuriates me when they do that for our games at Anfield, never seen them do that for other teams in big games....hopefully Micah is in the studio and gives it some, none of this down the middle shite, I wanna be 3 up at half time & he’s giving it Redflap, big laughs, cheeky smile & plenty of sarcasm

The one position that worries me here is left back. Not because I don't like Cancelo but so much danger comes down this side from both their full back and winger. We need Bernie's workmate in there and Aka's defensive qualities. So Aka for Cancelo and Bernice for Foden.
I can see your point and would be happy with Ake as LB today but I think Cancelo has shown in the last few games that he can create chances and would be worth the gamble for me.

We need to be full throttle for 90 mins here and also need to watch tackles round the penalty area because they will be looking for penalty’s . Really hope we don’t stray with Rodri gundo and Mahrez in sane team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.