Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

We are conceding minimal from open play, that there is a title winning shift in our favour

Indeed mate.

I see it like this - if we keep clean sheets we'll win pretty much every game because we almost always score.

Previously it's always been a case of "we'll outscore everyone" but that wont wash forever.

I like this new approach.

Being a **** to score against is so important in the modern game.

Usual boring performance. Again we all called it prior with him picking the slowest midfield duo in the world against one of the best pressing team. If I was an opposition player I would love playing against this limp city team.
Useless as ever up front also, just saw highlights of FA cup games with 8th tier teams putting away penalty after penalty in shoot outs yet we have players who cannot even hit the target.
Personally think Peps tactics are now outdated, it’s all about pace and power now where we are technical But slow as fuck. We have not bought well for a number of years and this team is top 6 quality only, it would not surprise me if we did not get top 4.
his passion has gone, wrong team selections and baffling use of subs.
Draw not the end of the world but Spurs away next and could be even further away from the top.
close ,stop this thread,this post says it all

bang on the money

liverpools tactics caught us out,as soon as pep got hold of it liverpool werent in the game, the team is knackered, a fresher team and we would of mullered liverpool, all these pathetic posts, there wasnt more we could do,they were all fucked, people cant be that fucking blind.

liverpool go for 50/50 balls and they are told to scream for a foul, not just the team the whole bench as well

We could do more tbf. Even if tired.

We are average. Lacked the balls to go and win that but tbf this is the worst squad we’ve had in years. We used to have game changers on our bench not anymore. We used to have the best first 11 in the league bar none just not true anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.