Spurs (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New session of Guess the team/score compy starts with this game.

Can you get inside Pep's head?

Rules & Regs in the first post in here:- https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...score-compy-session-1-game-1-wolves-a.347266/

Wow, they do have a horrible run of fixtures coming their way starting with us ... and ours get better after them.

Yeah. I'm hoping their form has been inflated by playing largely weaker sides, including United. A bit like Everton. They've left it late a couple of games lately too.

Unfortunately, it's always the worst to be the first in a team's gauntlet of bad games because their heads wouldn't have dropped yet. Still, if we can survive that then I reckon come Boxing Day we'll be in a strong position.

Ederson
Cancelo, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Ake,
KDB, Silva,
Torres, Jesus, Foden

No more rewarding bad performances with runs in the team.

score first and I fancy us.
Take our chances and I fancy us.
Bring confident in either of the above is a different matter

Tottenham aren't playing well, I know they are second but they are scrapping their way through certain games.
They were poor today, Poor against Burnley but won both 1-0, Brighton were possibly the better side against them but won 2-1, Dropped a 3 goal lead against West Ham, Beaten by Everton and drew with Newcastle.

They are their to be got at, We can definitely go there and turn these cunts over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.