Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

And Foden isn’t going to fill the gap if he isn’t given the chance. We going to sign someone to play there and shove Foden out wide or leave him on the bench? The kid should be playing and should be playing the Silva role imo.
We all want it to happen mate. I would love for Phil to take the role on. Why pep is not allowing this to happen is anyone’s guess. If pep does not see him as a silva replacement we need to buy.

Pep must be very happy with the result considering he was afraid to go for a win against WHU. This was a fantastic result and we could grab a point.

Glad no mahrez today
Not the time for passengers
Bernado getting back to previous levels
arf
sterling took mahrez's passenger role today
but normal for him considering his record v liverpool
bernardo getting back to his 2018 level ?
its nowhere near what he's capable of
he's been a passenger too for to long

Let’s say Pep is staying. He rebuilds the spine. Adding Dias and Ake alongside Laporte, Eddie and Walker/Cancelo. Maybe a left back to come. Next summer we add a world class striker and world class midfielder. Plus the youngsters coming through. Makes us much harder to beat, and adapt to the counter attack. Pep reinvents the tactics. This makes sense to me, missing ingredient is for Pep to sign the contract.

No disrespect and nothing personal but absolute bollocks.
No pre season, hardly any end of season breaK, two matches per week plus ridiculous internationals during a worldwide pandemic and empty stadiums. Just don't expect the norm but we will comfortably finish in the top 6 and probably top 2/3.
Plus ayers with covid and no strikers. We have done well

Great first half but the second was ultimately a damp squib. Some okay chances however there was never any real consistency from both teams. I’d say we were better in the first half, you more so in the second. Probably a fair result in the end but it comes to something when you have the two best teams in the land and the main talking point is VAR again. One of the most ridiculous decisions I’ve ever seen but then again Craig Pawson is a fucking shocking ref. Couldn’t find his arse with both hands, absolute tit.

arf
sterling took mahrez's passenger role today
but normal for him considering his record v liverpool
bernardo getting back to his 2018 level ?
its nowhere near what he's capable of
he's been a passenger too for to long
Difference being this is against a top top side
Mahrez is a passenger against everyone
Sterling passenger fuck off
Not great but fuck me stevie wonder would know more than you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.