Greg Clarke resigns as FA chairman

Do you have any pics of the titanic to hand?

9-Titanic-brought-to-life-again-for-30th-anniversary-of-the-wreckage-being-found-made-by-Dremel-3D-Idea-Builder.jpg

I don’t support those claims and if that is what he actually said any one of them it’s abhorrent. If however that is how it is being interpreted simply to meet an agenda, then I will defend his choice of the word coloured.
I struggle to understand how you were posting on here from quarter to seven - when you were talking about him having to resign as utter bollocks - until quarter past ten (three and a half hours) and still claiming you didn't know the context of what was said. It was on an almost constant loop on SSN and was on BBC news every hour.

Have a read of this tweet and the comments to it as well. We have a massive problem in this country.

This is such low level, petty fear mongering and I don't know how anyone manages to buy into it.

I wonder if Jessica got herself sacked for waving a gun about at work would she think a reasonable defence would be "well, I saw Tupac do it."

Not to mentioned she's ignored the other comments he made.

Oh, would you look at that, she's felt the need to mention her black cousin.

There’s an old saying “if you want to know the character of a man, give him power”

The words coloured and half caste are derogatory words now to describe people’s ethnicity.

Using the words Black, Asian and mixed heritage are the correct words.

It wouldn’t surprise me the only reason this dinosaur resigned was on the knowledge he would get his full pension.

I always thought the term coloured was ok. When I was much younger this was the term used. Never been sure about the term black as they are not. Sorry if it offends anyone that is not my intention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.