Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again! How many injuries do our players get. Pointless international. Pep needs quiet words I think

Maybe the intensity of City's training v what he was use to at Bournemouth is something to do with it. At least it is in a position where we have good cover. Fingers crossed on Kdb and Jesus our the next week.

About time these needless friendlies were done away with,more so this season with the games in league and Europe coming thick and fast due to the pandemic..I’d actually do away with qualifying for the major countries for euros and World Cup ..
They just need to swap them for some form of bulk block like perhaps the season starts august and there’s a 3 week break in October rather than 3 separate breaks.
Also do away with friendlies at that time of year. Yes in summer when no tournament but no reason why other times. Especially these crap ones like Norway/Iceland etc why play friendlies against crap sides?

Recall everyone back ... right now! Every single one of our players ... fuck internationals ... put your foot down, enough games already this year and all so condensed anyway.

can’t play for club if they report as injured for international - unless discussions have taken place as per Greenwood

Seems another one that is injury prone. Can’t really say he’s brought much to the table since joining.

We all slagged piss can when he used to get his players to feign injuries so they didn’t get picked for utterly meaningless internationals..
I wish we would do it, absolute waste of oxygen these games ...!

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.