United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain Colin little now a Utd coach ex hyde utd,crewe and an avid Manchester city fan coaches Rashford ....agent Colin doing a grand job
Also What ever happened to Mark Dempsey oles right hand man??
Only asking as I played with both players in the non league scene
I believe Mark Dempsey is working one on one with Fred most days

The important thing is we agree on that they've both almost certainly been hampered by their coaching. :)

Speaking of hampered by their coaching

Same as my last post. A potentially top player fucked over by a pair of coaches that don't know how to coach him.

This doesn't excuse any of them btw. Pogba and Martial are two mardarse players that lack initiative, whereas at least Rashford and Fernandes work hard enough to try and graft through the shit.

Pogba's compared to Yaya, but Yaya was always a player who could take the bull by the horns when we were looking shitty and he was a player people assumed to be lazy!

Unfortunately for United, Pogba's agent is Raiola, which means whoever buys him is going to have to spend a lot of money to get him. And this isn't the year for mad spending (outside of the very obvious ones like Haaland, Sancho, or Mbappé).
Bit Mickey Phelan is the Lancastrian Pep you know...

Watched Pogshite play for France , what does he offer ? Paying this overrated clown £350k a week has got to be one of the mysteries of football and paying £90m for his services quite amusing , he just prances about in midfield contributing absolutely nothing.
He has seemingly had a pop at Utd to in an interview to. In short he said its great playing for France and at utd it is not all chocolates and roses. When it comes to international game time you can be 100% someone from camp Pogba either licks Madrids arse or slates Utd. If nothing else you would think his wages buy some diplomacy regarding the media so you are not causing hassle and pulling a big cloud over the club everytime you speak.

He seemingly aims to distance himself from the issues as if he is not a major part of them. If he had anything about him he would stop talking trash and fight for his place. You can't give it the big "i am" when Scott McTominay has taken your spot in the starting 11.

I just hope he stays with them to continue the circus utd currently are.

Was having a chat with a United mate today. He mentioned that he thinks Ole will stay because bigger names won't be interested as they know they won't get any financial backing from the board. I had to look at him to see if he was joking...he wasn't. United fans seem to have a total mental block where transfers are concerned... they talk as if they are unaware of the vast amount of money they have spent over so many years... it's very strange.

Was having a chat with a United mate today. He mentioned that he thinks Ole will stay because bigger names won't be interested as they know they won't get any financial backing from the board. I had to look at him to see if he was joking...he wasn't. United fans seem to have a total mental block where transfers are concerned... they talk as if they are unaware of the vast amount of money they have spent over so many years... it's very strange.
Most utd fans have very short memories on how much has been wasted and the amount of players who have been sensationalised by the media only to disappear there are loads btw janujiz sanchez di.maria zlatan swinestieger blanc off the top of my head
Not only that remember if u play for the scum its an England call up Sir m Rashford greenwood jlingz Shaw Mille maguire etc etc ..doesn't.matter how poor u play either straight in ...
But very quick to mention how much City have spent.

He has seemingly had a pop at Utd to in an interview to. In short he said its great playing for France and at utd it is not all chocolates and roses. When it comes to international game time you can be 100% someone from camp Pogba either licks Madrids arse or slates Utd. If nothing else you would think his wages buy some diplomacy regarding the media so you are not causing hassle and pulling a big cloud over the club everytime you speak.

He seemingly aims to distance himself from the issues as if he is not a major part of them. If he had anything about him he would stop talking trash and fight for his place. You can't give it the big "i am" when Scott McTominay has taken your spot in the starting 11.

I just hope he stays with them to continue the circus utd currently are.
It's like having to manage Tevez without having the on field performances............

Most utd fans have very short memories on how much has been wasted and the amount of players who have been sensationalised by the media only to disappear there are loads btw janujiz sanchez di.maria zlatan swinestieger blanc off the top of my head
Not only that remember if u play for the scum its an England call up Sir m Rashford greenwood jlingz Shaw Mille maguire etc etc ..doesn't.matter how poor u play either straight in ...
But very quick to mention how much City have spent.
There was an article on Sky Sports News yesterday which may have already been mentioned, about the 1 billion they’ve spent since Ferguson left. And their grand return on that investment of 1 league cup, 1 FA cup and 1 Europa League. Imagine what they’d win with some financial backing

The day they signed Martial a rag I work with told me he would win the ballon d or within 2 or 3 years. Must have missed that.
He later went onto say that Martial would have a bigger long term influence for them than KDB for us.
I can absolutely guarantee that the rag you work with had never heard of him until the day they signed him, like almost everybody else in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.