La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

Simple Simon spreading his words over at the BBC

I found that a relatively balanced article for simple Simon

Loved these two Tebas quotes, the second one pretty much rules out Pogshite going to Spain

"Barcelona are not considering insolvency proceedings," he said.
"Their debt might be slightly larger but they were perfectly solvent pre-Covid. But Covid has come along and taken away a lot of revenue. They are not so capable of repaying the debt, so their salary volume has to go down.

Tebas said he expected transfer spending to remain low in January, but added that the financial limitations being put in place across Spain's top two divisions would make them healthier in the future

It’s a bit rich of Tebas to accuse City of operating under different rules. FFP applies to all (supposedly) and no other club has come under more scrutiny than City. So it seems to me, to use legal terminolgy that he is talking through his arse

It’s a bit rich of Tebas to accuse City of operating under different rules. FFP applies to all (supposedly) and no other club has come under more scrutiny than City. So it seems to me, to use legal terminolgy that he is talking through his arse
Smoke and mirrors, classic deflection tactics
Take the focus off yourself by talking about someone else

Karen "miss piggy" Brady is another

I found that a relatively balanced article for simple Simon

Loved these two Tebas quotes, the second one pretty much rules out Pogshite going to Spain

"Barcelona are not considering insolvency proceedings," he said.
"Their debt might be slightly larger but they were perfectly solvent pre-Covid. But Covid has come along and taken away a lot of revenue. They are not so capable of repaying the debt, so their salary volume has to go down.

Tebas said he expected transfer spending to remain low in January, but added that the financial limitations being put in place across Spain's top two divisions would make them healthier in the future

""Barcelona are not considering insolvency proceedings," he said."

How does he know the inner financial working of Barcelona?
Shouldn't he be independent and impartial?
I'm sure other La Liga clubs would want to know the answer to this too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.