Nations League

Sky Sports have Walker at lowest rating "because he didn't get forward" I didn't see the game but judging by the team formation he was playing in a back three?
In fact if you read through the piece on Walker, every bit of the review is negative.

He's not a very good manager, end of. Not done anything of note. Quite why you pick 4 right backs in a team is beyond me. We have the players to do well in tournaments, pace, youth mixed with a bit of experience and then he goes and picks players not in form or in the wrong position.

He's very much a yes man. And has all the charisma of a brick. A safe pair of hands.

Let's ditch him and get someone with a bit of flair about them, on and off the pitch.
Fat Sam is free again ...! I’d rather have him that the clueless automaton we are saddled with now.

Well I would if I gave a fuck about international football ...

Sky Sports have Walker at lowest rating "because he didn't get forward" I didn't see the game but judging by the team formation he was playing in a back three?
In fact if you read through the piece on Walker, every bit of the review is negative.

He was fairly peripheral, but much of that was due to formation, and that he went off just after the hour. Also, Iceland were so poor, the defence didn't have much to do.

The BBC have him down towards the bottom on a public vote, but above the other two CBs. He played less time, and in a less showy role so would rate lower almost by default.

he played well.
Foden MOTM by far

Mount played well again with little credit.

I thought all the attacking players looked good. Mount seems to be a non-showy linking player, Grealish was a main runner, Saka/Trippier offered wide options, Kane seems to quite like dropping back, and this time Mount/Foden/Grealish offered options by running past the defence - at last!

I'd wondered to a mate whether Mount would look better in a deeper position and let a more dynamic player be in the front 3 - it looked that way, although Iceland were very poor to judge by.

Makes sense if it’s true City complained about the dog wankers comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.