Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a minimum of 2 minutes injury time just happens to be exactly 2 minutes, funny how that always seems to be case when we are attacking but never when we are defending.
Plus the 35 seconds they took to take their throw which was given to them bang on 45 minutes

Mahrez is such a black sheep in this team.

As I find myself saying match after match when he’s starting, he’s a super sub when we need a moment of magic and nothing more for us.

He’s detriment to the way we play and I find it baffling that Pep puts up with it when he’s not even producing goals/assists this season like he did last year.

The fact Foden’s on the bench for him just continues to make the situation even more infuriating.

If City had snatched an early goal and sat on it like Spurs have, Sky would be half asleep at half time. They're all giddy now like it's been a great half.

Spurs are lucky to be ahead.
How? They’ve defended well and punished us when we fell asleep.

We’ve had ten shots but in reality have created absolutely fuck all of any real threat.

There’s no such thing as luck, and there’s no such thing as not deserving a lead/win. When you take your chances and the other team doesn’t, it doesn’t matter how much possession or how many chances any team has had; the team that takes their chances deserves the lead/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.