Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar the goal was a very even half we didn't play badly, just no better than them and as per didn't put away the bery few chances we had

We will win this second half

we say this every week at the moment. Champions don’t find themselves In our position week in week out. It’s a pattern. Face it. We aren’t good enough now.

Did anyone also really think this was going to pan out any different than what we’ve already seen in that half?

At risk of being called a Rag.

I wasn't actually thrilled Pep signed a contract extension.

I thought we should have waited until we see how this season pans out.

The football for me is best described as "Franken football"

Pointless possession,pass,pass,pass,

It is getting boring to watch.

I cant be the only one who is getting bored with watching the same tactics every game.

On Pep this. Spurs are doing exactly what we all knew they would do, we have the better squad so it’s upto Pep to create a plan to beat them.

I know we might not get anything out of the game, but it does seem plenty here have decided we've already lost.

Chin up lads.

The optimist in me says this will be a draw, the realist says it will finish 1-0. The Mahrez myth continues, Ederson seems to have turned into a brain dead zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.