Pep's contract situation

This was the first time I’ve been really angry... FFS can fk off. What he sees I him is beyond me. Foden starts every time above him and that was glaringly obvious tonight. Also play 2 up top or an extra bod to get amongst their 6 at the back..clueless tonight and he’s stealing the 20m a year on that shit show of team selection and tactics
Apart from free kicks and corners, we never seem to have more than one player in the box You would think that might change at 2-0 down but sadly not.

He picks the team I get what your saying however if we have 5-6chamces to finish sitters and we don’t you surely can’t say oh he picked a shitty team. The players get immense wages to produce and they are not. Pep is very stubborn he does questionable stuff but a lot of the fault has to come on the players too. Some seem like they have no desire.

I repeat, he picks the player's coaches them and sets up the tactics before and during the game. Although Rodders isn't up to the job, that's not through lack of effort.
Signing Mahrez as talented as he is, made no sense then and less now. Who pushed that deal?

We have lost vinny and dave , dinho and sergio hardly play , we have a team that needs to find its own way
I agree but at what point do we all need to move on from the legends and past success? How many years can we keep making excuses? Pep needs to fix this mess which he has created by changing the system or telling KAM to rip up the contract extension. We as a club need to stop living in the past. That last game has pissed me off.

And? We have invested hundreds of millions in replacements over the past 3/4 years and in reality none of those players look close to filling that void. Nothing transitional about it.
Ruby and torres are good signings as is ake , that is three new players that need to bed in , vinny was a massive loss, we looked lost last season , injuries and a few with covid stalled us early doors this season,pep has lost his number two twice now , look it will be sorted out , this shit show has to get better

if we finish outside the top 4 I think Pep will walk or resign tbh.

I was surprised really when I first got told it happened, i was expecting the season to unfold further before he made a decision

I honestly thought he would wait because he has always said he would decide on whether the players are still responding to his methods (which at the moment look far from it)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.