United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the attack?
They keep saying it was a cyber attack but why and what?
Customer database? Scouting? fitness & health logs? Finacial system? Logistical systems?

Very vague, reminds me of the bomb scare that time that turned out to be a bit of old piping
It'd be lovely if it was on the Delaware accounts that are kept in a deep dark vault and the 'money pot' was now in the public domain.

That was not when we were cyberattacked. That was when former employees used someone elses details to go back on our system.

We didn't announce that either, it was briefly reported we had consulted some security experts, but it wasn't until years and years later anyone knew, and even longer after that the Times reported on it.

The first we heard of the cyberattack on City was when der Spiegel printed their big stories.
The way that Pinto got in (according to the court papers) was by impersonating an email (phishing) from a UEFA official to one of our managers which apparently then opened the door to all our emails. It doesn't sound that complex. I hope we have tightened things up.

Not sure why somebody would hack their computers to find evidence of wrongdoing. It's all been swept under the carpet at Premier League HQ.

No way Liverpool would try anything as they're best buds now. No way any other team would try anything as they're not disgusting shits like Liverpool.

Wouldn't be Der Spiegel (or similar) as they'd have had someone be more subtle like how Pinto was.

I'd assume it's a bunch of rogues trying to make a quick penny. That or somebody got really pissed off by Rashford.

No way Liverpool would try anything as they're best buds now. No way any other team would try anything as they're not disgusting shits like Liverpool.

Wouldn't be Der Spiegel (or similar) as they'd have had someone be more subtle like how Pinto was.

I'd assume it's a bunch of rogues trying to make a quick penny. That or somebody got really pissed off by Rashford.
According to Deloony it's been traced backed to Abu Dhabi...

That was not when we were cyberattacked. That was when former employees used someone elses details to go back on our system.

We didn't announce that either, it was briefly reported we had consulted some security experts, but it wasn't until years and years later anyone knew, and even longer after that the Times reported on it.

The first we heard of the cyberattack on City was when der Spiegel printed their big stories.

Pretty certain Simon Mullock knew very early and hinted at such on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.