Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

I have given up on football now, prefer watching non league games to PL games inc us. The game is corrupt, it’s blatantly obvious to all. Just look at how the Rags and us are officiated. It’s like we are playing different sports. I‘m done

United have had 44 penalties in the last 127 games and had 18 more penalties in the prem league than any other team since VAR was introduced.

At one time penalties were rare, some teams went a couple of seasons without getting a penalty.

Football is fake. Fake crowd, fake handball, fake offside, fake VAR. FAKE RESULTS.

8 games in.

And already i am praying to the Football Gods to help keep these fuckers below us.

Noddy going above us.Puts shit in perspective.

And no coincidence this pathetic weak ref over ruled his decision, after the Dippers now choosing their own officials and having him removed from their game this week, I guess he doesn’t want to upset the rags either

Everybody is laughing on United, rightly so, but how they are above us after 8 games?
Even goal difference is the same...

Really mediocre start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.