Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

We've been the better team in every game we've played this season.

It's only a matter of time until we knock another 20 game winning streak together.

Incidentally at what point did Arsenal fans begin to question Wenger or when did he stop being the great manager he was for that club?

I definitely see similarities with Pep and Wenger. I like most used to lap up Wengers style. It was revolutionary at the time, so bold and forthcoming with attack it took a while for the league to unveil its soft underbelly which really only became more apparent when the cycle of world class players came to the end of their cycle. Then it got found out and suddenly became a bit frail.

We've been the better team in every game we've played this season.

It's only a matter of time until we knock another 20 game winning streak together.

I am usually a city optimist to the most deluded level but I can’t buy into anything you have written. You either haven’t watched us this season or are tacking the piss.

how do you win 20 on the bounce when our goal haul is similar to what it was under Pearce?

I am usually a city optimist to the most deluded level but I can’t buy into anything you have written. You either haven’t watched us this season or are tacking the piss.

how do you win 20 on the bounce when our goal haul is similar to what it was under Pearce?
2 wins in a row in the league would be a step forward.

Pep is in the worst form of his career and by some margin I venture and lets face it the squad we have is not nearly as good as many make out and as many have said their record from losing positions at half time is more than diabolical.

i think the owners must realise that we have stuffed up far too often in the transfer market in the past 3 seasons and that has to change otherwise we will become another Manure post Fergie if not worse.

Knew this thread would be mad active right after the game. If we'd won that 2-0 would it have been a great decision to have extended? Majority of the posts here are sounding reactionary. Getting a new manager wouldn't have changed anything as quick.

Thing is, what big club in Europe would offer a contract extension after this seasons form and the one prior, just seems odd, thought we were supposed to wait til January for an answer.

Im a city fan first and foremost, and it smells off offering it him for who he is and not what’s happening right now.

I do want him to stay and was happy to see him sign and wouldn’t be surprised if he turned it around, the signs don’t look good though. If he has only signed because he’s been promised messi then that’s shocking, this isn’t a big fuckin Barca rendezvous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.