One away win in 105 games when losing at half time

Just found the stats for the premier league teams losing at half time over the last 5 full seasons, 42 teams won after being down at half time in 1900 games, and which equates to 1 in 45, but some will have to wait been draws at ht so I would say it is closer to double that as a comparison.

Just realised I have the match ball from the one game we did come from behind to win, Huddersfield. If City want it back as a good luck charm I could be convinced to sell!

My favourite stat is that we have won 14 trophies in the last ten years...more than any other English club. That's the stat that matters.

Anyway - this is my favourite stat. Can someone send it to Harris, just in case he is unaware . :). :). :)

It's a fairly damning statistic. It's pretty depressing knowing that we'll almost certainly lose when we go behind away from home.

this stat is meaningless. For one, apart from this season we were usually 2,3,4 nil up at half time.

this stat is meaningless. For one, apart from this season we were usually 2,3,4 nil up at half time.
What difference does that make to a stat about us being behind at half time? If we are behind we clearly weren't 2, 3, or 4 nil up.

It's a fairly damning statistic. It's pretty depressing knowing that we'll almost certainly lose when we go behind away from home.

Thats not what the stat says.

Losing at half time =/= going behind

Not winning =/= losing.

There will be plenty of times in the near 25 years this statistic covers that we equalised before half time, or conceded first in the second half and plenty of games we went on to draw and not lose when we were behind at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.